Instructions for automatic coffee machines and coffee makers
Mix 125ml of descaler (see measurement indicator on the side of the bottle – one section corresponds to approx. 125ml) with 500ml of water in your water tank.
If your automatic coffee machine has a descaling programme, please follow the manufacturer’s steps and instructions.
Alternatively, let all the liquid flow through your machine and wait 5-10 minutes.
After this time has passed, first rinse out the water tank, then the machine, with 1-2 tankfuls of clean water.
Your machine has now been descaled. Enjoy your coffee!
Notes on the colour indicator:
If the liquid is still red after descaling, it can be used again for other machines/processes. The indicator turns yellow when its descaling are used up.
Causes skin irritation. Causes severe eye irritation. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If the product comes into contact with skin: wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: seek medical advice/attention. If the product comes into contact with the eyes: rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible and applicable. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: seek medical advice/attention. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before re-wear.
Ingredients pursuant to 648/2004/EU: : <20% amidosulphonic acid, <5% citric acid
- WoldoClean descaler is odourless and gently decalcify your coffee machine, coffee maker, and capsule machine. The helpful colour indicator in the liquid lets you see the descaling power.
- Our high-quality universal descaler dissolves calcium deposits, and is exclusively produced in Germany. Suitable for the following brands: WMF, Seaco, Melitta, Delonghi, Jura, Senseo, Tassimo, Krups *. The descaling solution is 100% biodegradable and natural. It also provides perfect limescale protection for your machine.
- The measurement indicator on the side of the bottle makes it easy to use. 750ml equates to 6 decalcification procedures, each using 125ml. The instructions are on the back of the descaler; it is easy and quick to use.
- Efficient and gentle product tackles limescale deposits on all your household machines. Special decalcifier for automatic coffee machines, espresso machines, semi-automatic machines, piston machines and coffee pad machines, filter coffee machines, espresso coffee machines
- If properly used, we guarantee that your machine will be decalcified correctly.