About iron cast teapot
1.Improve Water Quality: make the water more soft, sweet, which can also improve the taste of tea.
2.Good Health: iron teapot in the heating process will continue to release Fe2+, easy to be absorbed by the body, you can supplement the body needs, so as to effectively prevent anemia.
Method of use
1. Please put the tea leaves and water into the iron kettle and then boiling it for about 10 minutes when first use of iron teapot. So the tannin contained in the tea and iron dissolved from the teapot will passivate a tannin iron epithelium in the surface of teapot, which can prevent the rust. Pour out the boiled water, repeat 2-3 times, until the water become transparent and clear.
2. It is recommended to use the new buying teapot every day when you are going to start to use it, so that incrustation can be quickly stuck.
3. Under the condition of high temperature of the teapot body, it is not allowed to add cold water at once so as to avoid affecting the thermal insulation effect
4. After each or daily use, Take the teapot on a stove to make it fully evaporate the water inside the kettle after each or daily use, and then dry it with a soft cloth, and do not let water stay in the teapot overnight.
5. Put the used newspaper or charcoal into the teapot to keep dry if you don’t use it for a long time.
YFEN is the best Chinese cast iron teapot supplier, which has the best quality and service.
If you are not satisfied with the product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will do our best to solve your problem.
If there is any quality problem with the item, we will re-send the item or 100% refund, and we take full responsibility.
CLICK “Add to Basket” button and try one of our teapot
- Cast iron tea pots with stainless infuser, unique design small teapot, and the quality is impeccable.The Gradual And Even Heating From The Cast Iron Infuses The Greatest Amount of Flavor From The Tea Leaves Into The Water. This Strengthens The Flavor of The Tea, Cast Iron Also Retains Heat Much Better Than Any Other Material.
- Cast iron tea pots: The size of this stove kettle is 300ml/10 oz, which is enough for 1-2 normal size cups of black tea, green tea, oolong tea, herb tea and flower tea.
- The iron pot has a long heat preservation, Our Cast Iron Teapot Features a Fully Enameled Cast Iron Interior That Not Only Makes Cleaning Easier, But Helps to Prevent The Build-Up of Rust And Oxidation.
- Use and care：To Use, Add Loose or Bagged Tea Into The Infuser And Insert It Into The Teapot. Slowly Pour Hot Water Over The Tea And Allow It to Steep to 3-5 Minutes, And Enjoy. To Clean, Do Not Use Any Dish Washing Detergent. Instead, Use Only Clean Water. Do Not Leave Tea or Water In The Pot For Longer Than An Hour, And Dry Thoroughly After Each Use. Not Dishwasher Safe.
- Aesthetic design: The teapot unites elegance with Japanese design, traditional and elegant