Ideal for automatic coffee machines, coffee makers, electric kettles, steam irons, etc.
Instructions for automatic coffee machines and coffee makers
Mix 125ml of descaler (see measurement indicator on the side of the bottle – one section corresponds to approx. 125ml) with 500ml of water in your water tank.
If your automatic coffee machine has a descaling programme, please follow the manufacturer’s steps and instructions.
Alternatively, let all the liquid flow through your machine and wait 5-10 minutes.
After this time has passed, first rinse out the water tank, then the machine, with 1-2 tankfuls of clean water.
Your machine has now been descaled. Enjoy your coffee!
Notes on the colour indicator:
If the liquid is still red after descaling, it can be used again for other machines/processes. The indicator turns yellow when its descaling are used up.
Causes skin irritation. Causes severe eye irritation. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. If the product comes into contact with skin: wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: seek medical advice/attention. If the product comes into contact with the eyes: rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible and applicable. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: seek medical advice/attention. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before re-wear.
Ingredients pursuant to 648/2004/EU: : <20% amidosulphonic acid, <5% citric acid
- WoldoClean descaler is odourless and gently decalcify your coffee machine, coffee maker, and capsule machine. The helpful colour indicator in the liquid lets you see the descaling power.
- Our high-quality universal descaler dissolves calcium deposits, and is exclusively produced in Germany. Suitable for the following brands: WMF, Seaco, Melitta, Delonghi, Jura, Senseo, Tassimo, Krups *. The descaling solution is 100% biodegradable and natural. It also provides perfect limescale protection for your machine.
- The measurement indicator on the side of the bottle makes it easy to use. 750ml equates to 6 decalcification procedures, each using 125ml. The instructions are on the back of the descaler; it is easy and quick to use.
- Efficient and gentle product tackles limescale deposits on all your household machines. Special decalcifier for automatic coffee machines, espresso machines, semi-automatic machines, piston machines and coffee pad machines, filter coffee machines, espresso coffee machines
- If properly used, we guarantee that your machine will be decalcified correctly.
Click Here For More Information