Designer teapot keeps tea fresh and hot till the final cup
Modern design looks awesome. Dishwasher safe.
Ideal for Twinings English Breakfast, Yorkshire tea or Lipton tea, black, green or yellow, fruit or herbal.
Ideal wedding or Christmas gift.
Pouring boiling water into the pot for making tea. Works on electric stove, however, it’s better not to use it on gas stove.
Un-insulated, so it does cool down. Cannot keep the tea hot.
Boiling is strictly prohibited when open, be careful hot
Do not add water is too full to prevent boiling overflow
Do not dry in order to prolong the life of the kettle
Suitable occasion: such homes, hotels, offices, conference rooms, coffee shops
- ✅BEST TEAPOT FOR LOOSE TEA Ex. Earl Grey, Assam, Darjeeling, Breakfast. Filter basket is easily removed so you can dispose of tea leaves easily. Use TEABAGS if you like too. PG Tips, Yorkshire, Typhoo, Liptons etc. 1.2 liter is the perfect size for 4 mugs or 6 cups of tea.
- ✅TEA STAYS THE SAME STRENGTH TILL LAST CUP. The infuser/strainer at the top of the teapot prevents tea leaves settling at the bottom of the pot where they would stew over time, leaving you with a bitter taste. Now, once you have poured your first cup and the water is below the infuser basket the steeping ceases so your tea doesn’t get too strong. So the last cup is as fresh as the first.
- ✅Removable stainless steel filter with find holes, perfect for drinking tea. Big tea leaves basket, (DiameterxHeight): 2.6Inches x 2.75Inches (6.5cm x 7 cm)
- ✅The modern-looking, ELEGANT, curved shape (some say beautiful, others say pretty or cute) of the durable, stainless steel gives the teapot strength so it will not break, unlike glass teapots. Also this shape reduces the surface area for heat loss. The stylish, shiny, mirror finish not only looks classy but the HANDLE STAYS COOL so you can pick it up safely. Talking of cool, you can make iced tea too.
- ✅NON-DRIP SPOUT. This teapot is a superb pourer. Pours beautifully, mathematically. The hole in the lid allows air to get into the pot as tea is poured out so preventing splashes and spillages. Lid stays on even when pouring last cup. No need to hold onto it so that it doesn’t fall into your final cup. The teapot is very well balanced and easy to hold. You don’t need blacksmith’s forearms. When you’ve finished your tea break it’s EASY TO CLEAN. Either bleach occasionally or use your dishwasher.