A highly efficient Stainless Steel Outdoor camp Kettle (the fire base is also stainless steel) which is suitable for Trekkers, Hikers, Kayakers, Backpackers, Bikers, and all outdoors enthusiasts who need to keep their pack light. Also suitable for Car Camping and Wilderness Survival Kits / Disaster Kits.
This lightweight kettle fits neatly into a Rucksack or Backpack.
Never worry about running out of fuel again! Using any naturally occuring solid fuel (sticks, pine cones, dry camel dung! etc.) this kettle will operate perfectly well, even in a storm and will bring 2 Mugs of water to a rolling boil within a matter of minutes. If more hot water is required (this kettle will easily boil water quickly for a party of 4-6 people), simply refill the kettle and place it back on the fire base and refuel the chimney again. The kettle will be boiled again within a matter of minutes where water can be used for more hot drinks, boil-in-the-bag, bathing, washing up, etc. A wonderful piece of camping equipment.
Note: Add our Pot-Support & Cook set to prepare small amounts of food (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, hydrate food, etc) over the kettle while your water boils. Boil and cook at the same time using only a handful of fuel! See our Accessories Category for these products.
Please note: Per our instruction leaflets, the Kettle is not designed to be a water carrier. It has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Stainless Steel Kettles should always be carried upright. If filled with water and carried on their sides or upside down, leakage can sometimes occur from the chimney top which is not always perfectly watertight. If for whatever reason you need to carry water with the kettle on its side or upside down, then please choose the Aluminium models which are easily sealed at the chimney top due to the softer metal.
- (NEW MODEL 1.6ltr Steel kettle – All Welded Construction. No Rivets) BOIL WATER ULTRA-FAST in the outdoors with the famous Kelly Kettle®. Use the fire-base of the Kettle as a simple Wood CAMPING STOVE. The Kelly Kettle system is one of the most useful pieces of camping equipment that any outdoors person can own!
- This Stainless Steel ‘Base Camp’ model is the traditional size kettle used by Irish Fishermen. Diameter: 18.5cm Height: 33cm (Packed) Weight: 1.16kg Capacity: 1.6ltr
- Kelly Kettles are available in various sizes in Stainless Steel or Aluminium. Fire-base and drawstring carry bag are included as standard. Add our various high quality accessories to complete the Kelly Kettle camping range. No open fire (the fire is contained within the kettle & fire base)! Carbon neutral green camping. No travel restrictions (planes etc.)
- Extremely popular camping equipment for Wilderness Survival, Emergency Preparedness or Disaster Kit. Lightweight, compact and durable, the Kelly Kettle® works in extreme storm or hurricane conditions. 2yr anti-leak warranty with excellent customer service. Kelly Kettle® & Volcano Kettle® are Registered Trademarks of the Kelly Kettle Co., Ireland
- No Batteries, No Gas – Fuel is FREE! Using only a handful of fuel such as sticks, Pine cones, Birch bark, dry grass, etc. …..even dry animal dung! The kettle will boil in just 3 – 5 minutes. Enjoy hot water for tea, coffee, rehydrating food, bathing, cooking, etc…..irrespective of weather conditions or your location. Just look at our Pictures! Boil water & cook at the same time when fishing & hunting, Car Camping, trekking, backpacking, Scouts, power cuts, working in the outdoors or simply having a fun family picnic. Order yours today.
Click Here For More Information