Sleeping in on a rainy day, laughing with friends, sipping a warm cup of tea – it’s the smallest pleasures that bring us the biggest enjoyment. Now you can experience the simple joy of a RUSSELL HOBBS® Retro Style Electric Kettle. Whether you’re new to electric kettles or have been enjoying them your entire life, you’ll fall in love with the innovative features of this charming kettle. Not a tea drinker? Quickly boil water for oatmeal, hot cocoa, French press coffee, or instant soup and more. The retro-style design adds timeless beauty to any kitchen, no matter your kitchen style. Features like durable stainless steel construction with a pull-off lid, drip-free spout, and cool-touch handle make it as practical as it is elegant. The water temperature gauge on the front of the kettle simplifies the process of heating water to precise temperatures. The water level gauge on the rear of the kettle shows markings up to 1.7L, and the inside of the kettle features level markings for quickly boiling 1-3 cups of water. Additionally, the removable anti-scale filter helps prevent mineral buildup from passing through the spout. Enjoy the perfect cup, at the perfect temperature every time. It’s that simple.
- Water temperature gauge – achieve the optimal temperature for all varieties of tea, pour overs, and other recipes. The gauge on the front of the kettle shows the temperature of water inside the kettle, making it easy to stop boiling at the perfect moment.
- Quick boil indicator – level markings inside the kettle are visible from above, allowing you to accurately fill 1-3 cups of water for fast boiling.
- Removable, washable filter – the filter attaches behind the pour spout to keep Lime scale out of your beverages. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Drip-free pouring – the pour spout is designed to prevent dripping by creating a single water stream that keeps the boiled water safely contained.
- 1.7L capacity with level markings – the large capacity makes this kettle ideal for families and for hosting events. Boil up to 1.7L of water, using the rear-facing water level gauge for accurate filling.