The Every Drop Is Precious quality Swivel Stream and Spray Kitchen Tap Aerator incorporates the latest German eco-technology so will help you achieve money savings by saving water and energy! This great product looks stylish and works brilliantly. Suitable for a monobloc (single spout) round mixer tap with single flow. Simply unscrew your tap regulator (found at the end of your taps spout – if you have one – if you are not sure send us a photo) and measure the diameter of the regulator from the thread end (opposed to the end where the water comes out) from the very left to the very right and directly across the middle. Then determine if Male or Female Tap Aerator is required (simply unscrew the Male Adaptor to reveal the Female thread) and screw onto your taps spout. ~ Integrated aerator technology (aerator adds air into the water to create a seemingly voluminous and lovely water flow similar to champagne) suitable for both high and low water pressures ~ Chrome in colour ~ Suitable for both Male AND Female tap threads as it comes with a metal adaptor ~ Product length: 5.5cm (without adaptor) 2 year warranty N.B: Comes with a x2 spare rubber washers too. SAVE WATER, SAVE ENERGY, SAVE MONEY!
- A brilliant sturdy water & energy saving kitchen tap aerator with a choice of stream & spray water flow settings – simply turn the nozzle to switch between them.
- Rotates/swivels 60 degrees so you can rinse your sink on the spray setting, whilst the stream setting is perfect for filling kettles.
- Prevents unsightly and messy splashing and really does work! (Providing it is ONLY used on a round SINGLE flow mixer tap!) Your tap will be like new in just 2 minutes – no need to replace your whole tap!
- Fits on BOTH 24mm Male (thread on outside of tap aerator) & 22mm Female (threading on inside) round mixer tap spouts, as it comes with a pre-fitted Female to Male Metal Adaptor. Extra rubber washers included too.
- Easy to fit – simply unscrew your existing kitchen tap regulator (bit on the end of your tap spout, if there is one) and screw on this new one! If you’re not sure if it’ll fit your tap send us a picture and someone from the Every Drop Is Precious team will advise you.