Benefits of Using Glass Kettles:
Generally, glass is preferred for using to drink water because among all the material, glass is the most healthy one. Health experts point out that glass does not contain organic chemicals. When people use glass, they do not have to worry about chemicals being dumped into the stomach, and the glass surface is smooth, easy to clean, so glass kettles are the healthiest and safest to use.
Steps To Use
1,Placement: Place the kettle on a well-lined support surface.
2,Water: Before watering, take the electric kettle from the base. The water injection height cannot be lower than the minimum water line or exceed the maximum water line.
3,Put the kettle on the base that is connected to the power outlet.
4,The indicate light turns on when power is on and the kettle starts to boil water.
5,The kettle will automatically power off when the water is boiled and the indicate light will turn off.
6,You can also turn off the kettle during the process of boiling water.
7,After the kettle automatically cuts off the power, you can turn the power on again, but you need to wait 15-20 seconds because the temperature sensor needs to cool down before turning it on again.
Q1：The noise of boiling water is a little bit loud.
As the saying goes: water does not make noise until it is boiled . The sound problem that many customers reflect is caused by the fact that the water in the air is heated and expanded, and the blisters burst (because of the big power, the water temperature of the upper part is low and the bubbles in the bottom cannot get out), it is not the sound of the kettle itself, which is normal.
1 * Kettle
1 * Base
1 * Manual
- IMPORTANT：Please read the following contents carefully before purchasing. THANK YOU！
- Product Material: High Borosilicate Glass- Baby bottles are usually made of such glass. It is anti-hot and is not easy to break. It looks a little like plastic, but not plastic at all.The material does not have any plastic smell and other odors, and the weight of the kettle itself proves that it is a glass kettle.
- How to Remove Scale: Use professional detergent, coke or vinegar to soak the kettle for half a day, and then use a cloth or towel to clean the kettle with water. If you have any doubt or difficulty in removing the scale, please contact us. We will try our best to help you to solve the problems.
- After-Sales Service: If you meet any problems of the kettle within in 6 months after you receive it, please contact us. If we did not solve your problem, we will provide unconditional return service.
- Scale Problem: The kettle itself will NEVER produce scale. Because of the hard water quality, the water scale will be generated after boiling water. Sometimes we do not see scale on the stainless steel kettles scale but it does not mean that there is no scale. Instead, scale attached to the stainless steel surface does not seem obvious. However, due to the transparent glass surface, a little impurity will makes the kettle body a little bit dirty. Although there will be a little impact on beauty,
Click Here For More Information