Two 9-ounce jars of Pumpkin Butter, fresh from Kitchen Kettle Village in Amish Country, Pennsylvania. Kitchen Kettle Foods, Inc. is located in the heart of Lancaster County Amish County where they’ve been “Cannin’ and jammin’ with the finest ingredients since 1954.” Kitchen Kettle Village combined pumpkin with the fall spices of ginger, cinnamon, and cloves in this delicious butter. Make a harvest dip — hollow out a pumpkin and set a bowl of this dip inside. Simple, yet impressive for family and friends. Pumpkin butter is delicious on toast, pancakes, waffles, and English muffins, or can be enjoyed as a tasty treat straight from the jar.
*Allergen Information: We recommend each guest follow their doctor’s recommendations in regards to these products. Peanut-Free: All products are manufactured using the same equipment; however, we employ Good Manufacturing Processes so it is recognized that we do not cross-contaminate any of our other products with peanuts.
- Two 9 ounce jars of pumpkin butter
- Freshly made at Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- No preservatives, all natural ingredients – delicious pumpkin butter to eat for breakfast or snacks anytime
- Delicious flavor and aroma from the spices of ginger, cinnamon, and cloves
- A tasty, sweet butter that goes great on toast, English muffins, pancakes and waffles