The IEC (C13) to UK mains cable, more commonly know as a kettle lead is used for powering a variety of electrical appliances such as PC base units, monitors, printers & photocopiers and a whole host of other equipment. The PVC connectors are sonically welded to provide a high quality cable which is perfect for home or office use
3m Kettle Lead
IEC (C13) to UK (3 pin) Mains Cable
The PVC connectors are sonically welded to provide a high quality cable
Andrew James 3000W Apollo Fast Boil Kettle – Available in Black or White
If you’re gravitating towards a new kettle, the Andrew James Apollo will give you a stellar performance – without the astronomical price.
Out Of This World Design With gleaming silver detail, the Apollo Kettle looks stunning on your kitchen worktop. Despite the large 1.7L capacity the compact, upright design means a tiny 16cm footprint.
We Have Lift Off The 3000W heating element ensures fast boiling, and as it’s concealed the kettle is easy to keep clean. A silicone seal keeps in the heat once the kettle is boiled to avoid energy wastage and the kettle is also double walled for insulation.
It’s No Mission Pouring and refilling is easy thanks to the cordless jug, which sits on a circular swivel base. The lid flips up with a simple press of the button on the cool-touch handle.
Features: – 3kw fast heating element – 1.7 litre capacity – approx. 6-8 cups – Boil dry protection – prevents the kettle from operating if it is empty – Illuminating on switch with automatic cancel – Water level indicator in litres – Non-slip feet for safety on your worktop – Cord storage facility
Product size: 22cm L x 16cm W x 25cm H Cord Length: 55cm Min capacity boil time from cold: 01 min 30 sec Max capacity boil time from cold: 03 min 30 sec
Fast Boiling 3000W Concealed Element, Double-walled energy efficient kettle
1.7 Litre / 6-8 Cup Capacity
Cordless Jug with 360˚ Swivel Base
Illuminating Switch, Water Level Indicator, Boil Dry Protection
– The Bosch styline kettle benefits from an array of features including digital temperature settings and
a keep warm function to compliment its stylish looks and powerful 3KW element. With the ability to
boil as little as one cup, this Which? best buy kettle also has great energy saving credentials.
– Four temperature settings for brewing a variety of drinks – 70°C, 80°C, 90°C, 100°C
– Keep warm function retains water at the desired temperate for up to 30 minutes
– Acoustic ready signal lets you know when the kettle has boiled
– Cool touch housing for extra safety
– 3KW element for rapid boil
– Large 1.5 litre capacity
– Stainless steel interior base with concealed heating element for less limescale build up
– Removable stainless steel limescale filter
– Double sided water level indicator
– Anti slip ‘soft touch’ handle
– One-touch opening lid for easy filling
– 360 degree base for left and right handed users
– Integrated cable storage