Loose leaf tea allows you to enjoy the tastiest brew possible, but finding the best way to prepare and serve it can be a challenge. The Argon Tableware Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Hobnail Teapot simplifies brewing and allows you to serve delicious teas with Asian flair.
This teapot makes a fabulous gift for any occasion due to its traditional design.
– Classic Tetsubin cast iron teapot with traditional hobnail decoration
– Add tea and hot water to brew a perfect pot of tea every time
– Includes removable stainless steel basket insert for teas
– Doubles as a decoration for the kitchen or parlour
Make every pot of tea impressive or give someone a tea lovers gift they can cherish for years to come. Order the Argon Tableware Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Hobnail Teapot now.
- Argon Tableware Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Hobnail Teapot
- Traditional Japanese hobnail dimple design
- 1.2 Litre (1200ml) Total height including handle: 18.5cm
- Looks fantastic on the kitchen side as a decoration when not in use
- Stainless steel insert for brewing herbal / loose teas