Star Trivet 125 & Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail tea pot kettle 0.6 litre
Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron Teapot
Black hobnail design 0.6 litre
Height; handle up 16cm, handle down 11cm
Diameter; 12.5cm , with spout 15cm
Weight; 1kg empty
Trivet – Cast Iron Star shaped Trivet 125
At the base of these trivets are five legs.
Note this trivet does not have rubber feet.
Wider Teapots with a base of 11.5cm can sit on top of the Trivet.
Teapots with a base of 7cm sit very securely at the lower level of the Trivet.
Tray not included
Through special treatments, impurities are removed from the cast iron during the production process. A coating of misty black enamel is then applied to help prevent the formation of rust.
Due to their strength of construction these pots may be used as kettles (to boil water) or as teapots (to brew tea). Most sizes come with a stainless steel mesh infuser for brewing loose tea. If using the pot to boil water this infuser should be removed before doing so.
The pot has been decorated with a hobnail design in traditional black.
If you require a cast iron trivet, there is one available on this site.
Instructions for use:
1) Before using to brew tea, boil a pot of water and pour it out to prepare the pot for use.
2) After each use, make sure that the pot is clean and dry to prevent the formation of rust. If water is left in the pot, chemicals from the minerals in the water may eventually erode the enamel coating.
3) Tea should not be left in the pot overnight.
4) In the unlikely event of rust, the pot can still be used. After cleaning the rusted area with a soft brush, boil used teabags or tealeaves. The tannic acid from the tea will react naturally with the iron producing a coating over the area.
5) Store your pot in a cool, dry place or put it on display.
We wish you many tranquil moments, enjoying your tea and contemplating the true meaning of life.
- Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail tea pot kettle 0.6 litre
- Trivet – Cast Iron Star shaped Trivet 125
- Tray not included
- Detailed information see below
Click Here For More Information
- Star Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black big hobnail tea pot kettle 0.8L
- Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron Black hobnail tea pot kettle 0.6 litre
- Cups, Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail tea pot kettle 0.6 litre
- Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail tea pot kettle 1.2L
- Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail teapot kettle 0.6 litre
- Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail teapot kettle 0.8 litre
- Trivet SAMURAI – Japanese style “Tetsubin” cast iron black tea pot kettle 0.95 Litre
- Vintage Gourmet ® Tetsubin Japanese Elegant Style Cast Iron Teapot Hobnail Black Teapot, Kettle, 0.8L
- VonShef Tetsubin Japanese Style Cast Iron Black Hobnail Teapot Kettle 0.8L – Free 2 Year Warranty.
- Black Cast Iron Tea Kettle Set for 2 – Contemporary Dutch Hobnail Design with Trivet, Two Cups – 1200 mL
- Argon Tableware Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Hobnail Teapot – 1.2L (1200ml)
- Argon Tableware Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Hobnail Teapot – 0.8L (800ml)
- Cast iron light blue Dragonfly tea set D – Tetsubin teapot kettle, trivet & cups X2
- Homyl 4.7inch Cast Iron Teapot Trivet Great Tea Pot Water Kettle Mat Holder
- Hwagui-Chinese Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Filter loose leaf Tea Pot Japanese Tetsubin 800ml/25oz
- Bredemeijer Cast Iron Coaster Jang, Black
- Victor Cast Iron Tea Kettle, Black
- Traditonal Sturdy Cast Iron Teapot Tea Kettle with Infuser Heat Resistant Lid and Knob (0.8 litre,Gold)
- Hwagui-Cast Iron Tea Pot with Stainless Steel Infuser Japanese Teapot for Organic Green Tea Kettle Art Deco Tetsubin 300ml/10oz
- Fuloon Retro Cast Iron Teapot Tea Kettle with Strainer (30oz/0.9L, Shochiku Pattern)
- Fuloon Retro Cast Iron Teapot Tea Kettle with Strainer (30oz/0.9L, Fish Scales Pattern)