Hwagui-Chinese Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Filter loose leaf Tea Pot Japanese Tetsubin 800ml/25oz
Capacity: 800 ml
Material: cast iron
The stainless steel infuser won’t rust through time, and its smooth surface will protects your hands from being scratched. The fine mesh of it effectively avoids all kinds of debris to escape.
The ergonomically-designed handle is comfortable to grip in your palm. While the thermal-resistant feature keeps the handle always tender to grip though with boiling water.
Easy to Clean
Being made up of 3 separate and detachable parts, the whole cleaning process is thorough and easy.
This teapot is a fabulous gift for any occasion due to its excellent traditional design. Cast iron tea pots are renowned for their ability to evenly distribute heat.
Tips for Optimal Use
After daily use, evaporate the water inside the kettle and then dry it with a soft cloth to keep the teapot dry. If do not use it for a long time, you can put newspapers or charcoal in the pot to keep it dry.
CLICK “Add to Basket” button and try one of our spectacular teapot
- Health care: the cast iron teapot can release about 15 Percent of Fe+2 into the water when making tea or boiling water, that is good for your health.
- Aesthetic design: There is a neatly and beautifully designed fish scales pattern on the surface, it makes the cast iron teapot in a beautiful and Dynamic way of aesthetics.
- Stainless steel infuser: Generous size stainless steel mesh strainer for loose or bagged tea that ensures it will not alter or detract from the Taste of your brew.
- benefit: easy to make the leaves nutrients infused into the water. Cast iron also Retains Heat much better than any other material and enamel inside is convenient for clean.
- 800ml/25oz is suitable for 3-4 people drinking when chatting, communicating and watching shows.
Click Here For More Information
- Hwagui-Cast Iron Teapot Large Tetsubin Kettle with Stainless Infuser for Loose Leaf Tea 1.2L/40oz
- VonShef Tetsubin Japanese Style Cast Iron Black Hobnail Teapot Kettle 0.8L – Free 2 Year Warranty.
- Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail teapot kettle 0.8 litre
- Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail teapot kettle 0.6 litre
- Argon Tableware Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Hobnail Teapot – 0.8L (800ml)
- Argon Tableware Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Hobnail Teapot – 1.2L (1200ml)
- Vintage Gourmet ® Tetsubin Japanese Elegant Style Cast Iron Teapot Hobnail Black Teapot, Kettle, 0.8L
- Trivet SAMURAI – Japanese style “Tetsubin” cast iron black tea pot kettle 0.95 Litre
- Hwagui-Cast Iron Tea Pot with Stainless Steel Infuser Japanese Teapot for Organic Green Tea Kettle Art Deco Tetsubin 300ml/10oz
- Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail tea pot kettle 1.2L
- Star Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black big hobnail tea pot kettle 0.8L
- Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron Black hobnail tea pot kettle 0.6 litre
- H&S Stainless Steel Tea Infuser Strainer Filter Steeper with Lid for Teapot Kettle Loose Leaf Grain Tea Cups Mugs Pots
- Cups, Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail tea pot kettle 0.6 litre
- Hwagui-Cast Iron Teapot with Infuser for Loose Tea Gloden Stove Kettle with Fully Enameled Interior for Health 800ml/25oz
- Beileer Clear Glass Teapot Heat Resistant Tea Kettle 750 ml with Infuser for Tea Leaf Loose Tea (Stainless Steel Infuser750ml)
- Cast iron light blue Dragonfly tea set D – Tetsubin teapot kettle, trivet & cups X2
- Stovetop Safe Tea Kettle, Holds 4-6 Cups, Glass Teapot with Infuser Set, Extra 4 Double Wall 80ml Cups, Removable Stainless Steel Strainer, Microwave, Dishwasher Safe, Blooming & Loose Leaf Tea Pot
- Ardisle 1100ml Stainless Steel Glass Teapot Loose Infuser Coffee Tea Leaf Herbal Clear
- Hwagui- Cast Iron Chinese Tea Pots with Infuser Tetsubin Tea Stove Kettle for Green Tea 600ml/20oz
- Café Ole Everyday Round Tea Pot Infuser Basket Glass Teapot Loose leaf, Black, 750 ml/0.75 Litre
Tagged 800ml/25oz, Cast, Filter, HwaguiChinese, Iron, Japanese, Leaf, Loose, Stainless, Steel, Teapot, Tetsubin. Bookmark the permalink.