Hwagui-Cast Iron Teapot Large Tetsubin Kettle with Stainless Infuser for Loose Leaf Tea 1.2L/40oz
Capacity: 1200 ml
Material: cast iron
The stainless steel infuser won’t rust through time, and its smooth surface will protects your hands from being scratched. The fine mesh of it effectively avoids all kinds of debris to escape.
The ergonomically-designed handle is comfortable to grip in your palm. While the thermal-resistant feature keeps the handle always tender to grip though with boiling water.
Easy to Clean
Being made up of 3 separate and detachable parts, the whole cleaning process is thorough and easy.
This teapot is a fabulous gift for any occasion due to its excellent traditional design. Cast iron tea pots are renowned for their ability to evenly distribute heat.
Tips for Optimal Use
After daily use, evaporate the water inside the kettle and then dry it with a soft cloth to keep the teapot dry. If do not use it for a long time, you can put newspapers or charcoal in the pot to keep it dry.
CLICK “Add to Basket” button and try one of our spectacular teapot
- compose：This cast iron teapot is absolutely elegant, it is equipped with a practical stainless steel infuser, a anti-skip lid.
- maintenance: A coating of antioxidant film is applied to help prevent the formation of rust.
- unique taste: The cast iron teapot helps to prevent the build-up of rust and oxidation. It will not alter or detract from the taste of your brew.
- capacity: 1200ml/40oz, enough for 4-6 normal cups of herb tea blend and flower tea blend.
- aesthetic design: The teapot unites elegance with Japanese design, traditional and elegant.
Click Here For More Information
- Hwagui-Chinese Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Filter loose leaf Tea Pot Japanese Tetsubin 800ml/25oz
- Hwagui-Cast Iron Tea Pot with Stainless Steel Infuser Japanese Teapot for Organic Green Tea Kettle Art Deco Tetsubin 300ml/10oz
- Hwagui-Cast Iron Teapot with Infuser for Loose Tea Gloden Stove Kettle with Fully Enameled Interior for Health 800ml/25oz
- Large Tea Infuser (Set of 2) with Tea Scoop and Drip Trays – Multi Cup Size Stainless Steel Loose Leaf Tea Strainer and Steeper for a Superior Brewing Experience
- Stovetop Safe Tea Kettle, Holds 4-6 Cups, Glass Teapot with Infuser Set, Extra 4 Double Wall 80ml Cups, Removable Stainless Steel Strainer, Microwave, Dishwasher Safe, Blooming & Loose Leaf Tea Pot
- H&S Stainless Steel Tea Infuser Strainer Filter Steeper with Lid for Teapot Kettle Loose Leaf Grain Tea Cups Mugs Pots
- Beileer Clear Glass Teapot Heat Resistant Tea Kettle 750 ml with Infuser for Tea Leaf Loose Tea (Stainless Steel Infuser750ml)
- Ardisle 1100ml Stainless Steel Glass Teapot Loose Infuser Coffee Tea Leaf Herbal Clear
- Café Ole Everyday Round Tea Pot Infuser Basket Glass Teapot Loose leaf, Black, 750 ml/0.75 Litre
- Beileer Clear Glass Teapot Heat Resistant Tea Kettle 600 ml with Infuser for Tea Leaf Loose Tea (clear 600ml)
- Beileer Clear Glass Teapot Heat Resistant Tea Kettle 800 ml with Infuser for Tea Leaf Loose Tea (clear 800ml)
- Tea Pot with Infuser Set – Borosilicate Glass Teapots Kettle with Tea Strainer and Coaster- Stovetop Safe -Glass Tea Maker Filter for Loose Leaf Iced Blooming
- VonShef Tetsubin Japanese Style Cast Iron Black Hobnail Teapot Kettle 0.8L – Free 2 Year Warranty.
- Hwagui- Cast Iron Chinese Tea Pots with Infuser Tetsubin Tea Stove Kettle for Green Tea 600ml/20oz
- Modern Stainless Steel Glass Teapot Tea Pot With Tea Leaf Infuser Kettle 750ml
- Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail teapot kettle 0.6 litre
- Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail teapot kettle 0.8 litre
- Argon Tableware Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Hobnail Teapot – 0.8L (800ml)
- Argon Tableware Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Hobnail Teapot – 1.2L (1200ml)
- Vintage Gourmet ® Tetsubin Japanese Elegant Style Cast Iron Teapot Hobnail Black Teapot, Kettle, 0.8L
- Cast iron light blue Dragonfly tea set D – Tetsubin teapot kettle, trivet & cups X2
Tagged 1.2L/40OZ, HwaguiCast, Infuser, Iron, Kettle, Large, Leaf, Loose, Stainless, Teapot, Tetsubin. Bookmark the permalink.