Capacity: 300 ml
Material: cast iron
If you received defective product, please contact us immediately, we will do our best to help you and won’t make you have any loss.
Here are some tips for the using and maintenance of iron teapot, just in case you are the first time buying or using the cast iron teapot.
1. Please put the tea leaves and water into the iron kettle and then boiling it for about 10 minutes when first use of iron teapot. So the tannin contained in the tea and iron dissolved from the teapot will passivate a tannin iron epithelium in the surface of teapot, which can prevent the rust. Pour out the boiled water, repeat 2-3 times, until the water become transparent and clear.
2. It is recommended to use the new buying teapot every day when you are going to start to use it, so that incrustation can be quickly stuck.
3. Under the condition of high temperature of the teapot body, it is not allowed to add cold water at once so as to avoid affecting the thermal insulation effect.
4. After each or daily use, Take the teapot on a stove to make it fully evaporate the water inside the kettle after each or daily use, and then dry it with a soft cloth, and do not let water stay in the teapot overnight.
5. Put the used newspaper or charcoal into the teapot to keep dry if you don’t use it for a long time.
CLICK “Add to Basket” button and try one of our spectacular teapot.
- Teapot for brewing tea: It strengthens the flavor of the tea, and release positive nutrients such as Fe+2 to the water. Making the nutrients fully infused into the water.
- Thermal insulation feature：Cast iron tea pot is beneficial due to the way it evenly absorbs heat, so as to preserve the heat and last the insulation time.
- Gift value: Great gift, gift for dad, mother, friends, relatives and tea lovers in Father’s Day, Christmas and Mother’s Day.
- Convenience: This cast iron teapot has enamel coating inside, which can prevent rust, convenient for maintenance, and it is stove safe.
- Cast iron tea pots: The size of this stove kettle is 300ml/10 oz, which is enough for 1-2 normal size cups of black tea, green tea, oolong tea, herb tea and flower tea.