Fuloon Retro Cast Iron Teapot Tea Kettle with Strainer (30oz/0.9L, Fish Scales Pattern)
Cast iron can evenly absorbs heat so it is one of the most common materials when crafting teapots. The gradual and even heating from the cast iron infuses the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. This strengthens the flavor of the tea, and any positive nutrients the leaves contain are also infused into the water. Cast iron also retains heat much better than any other material.
Material: Pig Iron
Craft: Cast Iron
Do not use hard brush nor detergent to clean inside, so as to avoid protective effect of surface film.
Do not rush the hot pot with cold water,avoid heating the pot with no water inside.
Do not keep the remaining water overnight, after each use please clean in time to keep the pot dry,and then dry with a soft cloth, prevents the iron pot from rusting and extend the service life.
For the first time use, boiling water with a small bag of tea or lemon slice into the iron pot to remove peculiar smell, pour out the water after boiling, repeat 2-3 times.
We suggest heat with medium energy, make Fe2+ slowly release to enhance taste of dringking, also help absorb minerals.
Daily use, please do not fill up, lest overflow after boiling. Iron pot used for about 5 days, the wall will appear scarlet spots, 10 days or so there will be white scale. This is a normal phenomenon, it is a protective film formed on the surface, not rusting, it won’t affect the drink as long as the water is not mudddy.
1x Cast Iron Teapot
- Teapot capacity 0.9L, Enough holds 3 generous cups of tea
- Teapot weight 1.05KG
- Package included: Cast Iron Teapot*1
- Removable Kettle Strainer
- Beautiful handmade gift box
Click Here For More Information
- Fuloon Retro Cast Iron Teapot Tea Kettle with Strainer (30oz/0.9L, Shochiku Pattern)
- Traditonal Sturdy Cast Iron Teapot Tea Kettle with Infuser Heat Resistant Lid and Knob (0.8 litre,Gold)
- VonShef Tetsubin Japanese Style Cast Iron Black Hobnail Teapot Kettle 0.8L – Free 2 Year Warranty.
- Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail teapot kettle 0.6 litre
- Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail teapot kettle 0.8 litre
- Cast iron light blue Dragonfly tea set D – Tetsubin teapot kettle, trivet & cups X2
- Vintage Gourmet ® Tetsubin Japanese Elegant Style Cast Iron Teapot Hobnail Black Teapot, Kettle, 0.8L
- Hwagui-Chinese Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Filter loose leaf Tea Pot Japanese Tetsubin 800ml/25oz
- Argon Tableware Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Hobnail Teapot – 0.8L (800ml)
- Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron Black hobnail tea pot kettle 0.6 litre
- Star Trivet 125 & Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail tea pot kettle 0.6 litre
- Cups, Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail tea pot kettle 0.6 litre
- Star Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black big hobnail tea pot kettle 0.8L
- Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black hobnail tea pot kettle 1.2L
- Hwagui- Cast Iron Chinese Tea Pots with Infuser Tetsubin Tea Stove Kettle for Green Tea 600ml/20oz
- Trivet SAMURAI – Japanese style “Tetsubin” cast iron black tea pot kettle 0.95 Litre
- H&S Stainless Steel Tea Infuser Strainer Filter Steeper with Lid for Teapot Kettle Loose Leaf Grain Tea Cups Mugs Pots
- Victor Cast Iron Tea Kettle, Black
- Bredemeijer Cast Iron Coaster Jang, Black
- Polished Mirror Stainless Steel TeaPot with Filter Infuser Strainer Kettle Coffee Water Tea Pot for Home Office Restaurant, Electric Induction Compatible [1.5L]
- JIAQI 1000ml / 34oz Glass Kettle Teapot with Heat Resistant Filter Strainer Bamboo Wood Lid Spout Borosilicate Pitcher Carafe Great For Tea Juice Water – Hot and Iced, QLYGYBL011
Tagged 30oz/0.9L, Cast, Fish, Fuloon, Iron, Kettle, pattern, Retro, Scales, Strainer, Teapot. Bookmark the permalink.