Cast Iron Light Blue Dragonfly tea pot kettle 0.8 litre Japanese Tetsubin style
Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron Teapot
Sunset red Dragonfly design 0.8 litre Weight; 1.5kg empty
Height; handle up 15.5 cm, handle down 9.5cm
Diameter; 18cm , with spout 21cm
Cast iron Light Blue Dragonfly tea cup and coaster X2
Cast iron tea cup 0.15 Litre x2, 8cm wide, 5.5cm high
Sunset Red Dragonfly pattern design
Black enamel inside
Cast coaster X2, oval 10.5 cm across – Bamboo
Weigh empty cup 0.26kg, coaster 0.15kg
These cups are hot to the touch when the tea is first poured, but cool to a comfortable and enjoyable hand warming level as you sit back and relax.
Trivet – Your Japanese style Light Blue cast iron trivet 14cm diameter:
These have been made to match our range of cast iron teapots & kettles to protect your surfaces from the heat. At the base of the trivet are three legs covered with rubber. The trivets measure approximately 14cm in diameter and 2cm in height. Weight; 0.4kg
Instructions for use:
1) Before using to brew tea, boil a pot of water and pour it out to prepare the pot for use.
2) After each use, make sure that the pot is clean and dry to prevent the formation of rust. If water is left in the pot, chemicals from the minerals in the water may eventually erode the enamel coating.
3) Tea should not be left in the pot overnight.
4) In the unlikely event of rust, the pot can still be used. After cleaning the rusted area with a soft brush, boil used teabags or tealeaves. The tannic acid from the tea will react naturally with the iron producing a coating over the area.
5) Store your pot in a cool, dry place or put it on display.
We wish you many tranquil moments
- Cast Iron Light Blue Dragonfly Tea set D – Tetsubin teapot kettle, trivet & cups X2
- Weight; 1.5kg empty. Height; handle up 15.5 cm, handle down 9.5cm
- Cast iron Light Blue Dragonfly tea cup and coaster X2
- Cast iron coaster X2, oval 10.5 cm across – Bamboo
- Japanese style Light Blue cast iron trivet 14cm diameter